This Enterprise Performance Reporting System Software Training describes the installation and use of a Minitab add-in for the easy creation of 30,000-foot-level performance reports-outs. Attendees will also learn how to integrate these individual process metric reports with other measurements and procedures to create an Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) organizational value chain.
This training will then describe how this value chain can be integrated with analytical and other techniques so that one can determine how to identify improvement efforts so that the big picture benefits. These topics are derived from Forrest Breyfogle’s books on Integrated Enterprise Excellence.
Enterprise Performance Reporting System Software Training
This course is made up of nine modules. Listed below is the content:
- Reporting Process Performance
- Minitab IEE EPRS Add-in Functions
- Continuous Normally Distributed Data
- Continuous Non-normally Distributed Data
- Satellite-level and Trending Data
- Attribute Data
- Reporting: Seasonality Data
- Transition of Traditional Scorecards
- Operational Excellence Integration
Contact Us to set up a time to discuss with Forrest Breyfogle how your organization might gain much from an Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) Business Process Management System and its Enterprise Performance Reporting System software training.