An enhanced GE workout template offers an empowering event opportunity that includes the participation of the top business management and key business leaders. This event is managed similar to a Lean Kaizen event, where all participants experience the learning and jointly develop the specific Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) deliverables for their business.
IEE is a business management system that helps organizations structurally improve its financials and at the same time avoid organizational hazards, not unlike a golfer navigating a golf ball down a fairway:
IEE addresses the common place business management scorecard and improvement issues described in a 1-minute video:
Enhanced GE Workout Template
The typical onsite GE Workout Template involves two onsite sessions. These sessions will set the foundation for the IEE business improvement program. This session will cover performance measures, improvement project identification, and the integration into the current business management practices. Executives will see how they can use the tools and techniques of the Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) deployment roadmap and value chain system to successfully build, manage, and execute their performance management system.
Smarter Solution’s intent is to use the workout to provide the organization all of the tools, training, and resources to continue the adoption of the IEE business system using only internal resources. Your company is not required to sign a long term consulting contract to ensure future success. Most deployments only require an infrequent training of people as the IEE support staff are replaced or promoted.
- Functional Value Chain description of the business
- Key functional performance metrics for use in scorecards and business management
- Analysis of business performance to identify opportunities and performance gaps
- Creation of targeted improvement strategies
- Prioritized list of strategically aligned improvement plans (more than just Lean Six Sigma projects)
Participants in the workout will receive
- A set of reference books supporting the IEE workout process, including Integrated Enterprise Excellence, Volume II, Business Deployment: A Leaders’ Guide for Going Beyond Lean Six Sigma and the Balanced Scorecard, a
How-To guide to create and support an IEE business system.
- A binder of handouts and guides used in the workout.
- Training as needed to support the group activities in the workout.
This workout is a reasonably priced method to evaluate the IEE concepts and how they will fit within your company culture. Even if the business does not go forward with a full IEE deployment, the business will have produced an excellent assessment of their current performance along with a list of potential activities that could be undertaken to improve on the current performance.
Enterprise Performance Reporting System (EPRS) software is also available, which provides predictive performance scorecard automatically-updated reporting that is structurally aligned with the processes that created them.
Enhanced GE Workout Template Execution: Next Steps
Contact Us to set up a time to discuss with Forrest Breyfogle how your organization might gain much from an Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) Business Process Management System and its enhance GE template process implementation.