This set of books highlights common business systems issues and presents Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) as an enhanced methodology that can improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness. The series documents a set of best practices derived from the strengths of past systems – illustrating the basics of structuring IEE metrics and a no-nonsense roadmap to initiate process improvement and achieve substantial benefits. IEE takes Lean Six Sigma and the Balanced Scorecard to the next level in the pursuit of enterprise excellence.
- The Integrated Enterprise Excellence System: An Enhanced, Unified Approach to Balanced Scorecards, Strategic Planning, and Business Improvement
- Integrated Enterprise Excellence, Volume I—The Basics: Golfing Buddies Go Beyond Lean Six Sigma and the Balanced Scorecard
- Integrated Enterprise Excellence Volume II—Business Deployment: A Leaders’ Guide for Going Beyond Lean Six Sigma and the Balanced Scorecard
- Integrated Enterprise Excellence Volume III—Improvement Project Execution: A Management and Black Belt Guide for Going Beyond Lean Six Sigma and the Balanced Scorecard
- Lean Six Sigma Project Execution Guide: The Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) Process Improvement Project Roadmap