The Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) Process Improvement Project Roadmap
There are many memory-jogger books, which list the tools of Lean, Six Sigma, and continuous improvement. These books can do a good job explaining tool applications; however, I have not seen a book that links these tools together in a detailed project execution roadmap format.
There can be many benefits from the utilization of a document, which offers a consistent roadmap-delivered methodology that can be readily referenced when executing organizational improvement projects.
This roadmap-document fulfills this need and also provides a vehicle which expedites the tool-application learning process and improves the efficiency/effectiveness of experienced-practitioner coaching sessions.
In addition to project selection, this workbook provides the following deliverables for a successful process improvement project completion:
- List of deliverables and suggested tools: High-level summary of what is expected in each phase and what tools you may consider.
- Road maps: A detailed step-by-step process of selecting and applying various Six Sigma/Lean tools and techniques to meet all the project deliverables.
- Check sheets: High-level check lists for each project phase which can be used by Black Belts, Green Belts, Champions, and/or executives to ensure that all major phase requirements have been met.
- Tools: A high-level description of many tools where there is reference to Volume III or II of the IEE book series for more details.
- Statistical program execution: Described tool-application techniques are independent of statistical software; however, I did include the syntax for tool execution in Minitab.
Trim Size: 9×11