This Lean Six Sigma training material can be used for lean Six Sigma Black Belt training and other training, including leadership training.
The inclusion of Lean Sigma books for training with examples and exercises datasets (as noted below) can provide practitioners, trainers, and organizations:
- Over 100 examples and 250 exercises that offer the reader and Lean Six Sigma trainer a vehicle to describe, coach and practice implementation of the textbook-described Lean Six Sigma tools and concepts.
- A consistent detailed roadmap for the improvement project execution process, which structurally integrates the application of Lean and Six Sigma tools so that the most appropriate tools are used to improve targeted process-output metrics; e.g., key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Check sheets for each phase step of the Lean Six Sigma define-measure-analyze-improve-control (DMAIC) process improvement project execution roadmap ensure that a tool consideration is not forgotten and that there is consistency in the execution of projects.
- A consistent approach for improvement project selection so that the enterprise as a whole benefits and executives see/benefit from the value-added process-enhancement efforts; i.e., avoiding silo-no-value projects that someone may think are beneficial but do not benefit the big picture.
- A 30,000-foot-level process-output performance metric reporting structure that can provide a predictive statement, when applicable, where improvement efforts are ″pulled for creation″ whenever the process output futuristic statement is undesirable.
- A guidebook for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Black Belt, and Master Black Belt certification.
″My students really appreciate the extensive examples in the Integrated Enterprise Excellence Volume III book as they learned how to resolve real world data analysis and improvement problems.″ … Robert Spencer, Professor and former editor of the ASQ Quality Management Division journal Quality Management Forum.
Lean Sigma Books for Training with Examples and Exercises Datasets
The next version for ASQ’s 2004 distinguished book award (i.e., ASQ medal), Implementing Six Sigma is The Integrated Enterprise Excellence Volume III, Improvement Project Execution: A Management and Black Belt Guide for Going Beyond Lean Six Sigma and the Balanced Scorecard.
Within this next-version Implementing Six Sigma book:
- Define-measure-analyze-improve-control (DMAIC) roadmap follows the book′s sequence of topics where Lean and Six Sigma tools are structurally integrated so that the performance measure pulls for the application of the most appropriate Lean or Six Sigma tools in the detailed and enhanced DMAIC process-improvement process.
- Over 100 Lean Six Sigma examples and 250 exercises are provided in this +1100 page book.
Lean Six Sigma Application Example and Exercise Datasets (No charge)
One hundred and forty-five example and exercise data sets from the Lean Six Sigma book, Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) Volume III is available at no charge by sending a request to [email protected].
Lean Sigma Books for Training with Examples and Exercises Datasets: Solutions Manual
Solutions Manual Integrated Enterprise Excellence Volume III, Improvement Project Execution: A Management and Black Belt Guide for Going Beyond Lean Six Sigma and the Balanced Scorecard provides a descriptive resolution to the many provided exercises at end of Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) Volume III chapters.
Organizations and universities gain much when they utilize IEE Volume III with its solution manual in their training. IEE Volume III is referenced in ASQ′s Lean Six Sigma body of knowledge (BOK) and provides:
- Over 100 Lean Six Sigma application examples and 250 exercises that can readily be used to provide consistent training of Lean Six Sigma concepts and effective process-improvement methodologies to practitioners and leadership as well.
- A detailed Lean Six Sigma define-measure-analyze-improve-control (DMAIC) roadmap, where practitioners can later reference and/or coach others in application of taught concepts.
Lean Six Sigma Detailed DMAIC Process Improvement Roadmap
A detailed Lean Six Sigma Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control (DMAIC) process improvement project execution roadmap is described in:
- The Integrated Enterprise Excellence Volume III, Improvement Project Execution: A Management and Black Belt Guide for Going Beyond Lean Six Sigma and the Balanced Scorecard
- Lean Six Sigma Project Execution Guide: The Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) Process Improvement Project Roadmap
Improvement Lean Six Sigma Project Baselining and Demonstration of Improvement
A 30,000-foot-level performance measurement approach, which is described in chapters 12 and 13 of IEE Volume III, provides an easy-to-use means for creating an effective process output baseline from which process changes and enhancements can be tracked and reported – in one chart.
A no-charge app for creating this high-level reporting format, which is described in Chapters 12 and 13 of IEE Volume III. This 30,000-foot-level performance metric reporting app is a stand alone product and does not require Minitab or any other statistical software.
This high-level predictive process output reporting format can also be used in organizational scorecards so that the most appropriate behaviors occur and risks are avoided.
Purchasing Lean Six Sigma and Operational Excellence Books