The avoidance of Business Process Management software problems is a vital implementation aspect of an effective organizational BPM system.
Wikipedia states that the discipline of Business process management (BPM) uses various methods to discover, model, analyze, measure, improve, optimize, and automate business processes. BPM can be any combination of methods used to manage a company’s business processes. BPM often uses enabling technologies.
However, typical BPM implementations have issues with many of these Wikipedia described aspects for a Business Process Management implementation.
Need for “Best Process Output Creation System”
On November 11, 2014, we had an unexpected “door-to-door” delivery! The ramifications of this delivery were not good but could have been worse.
Organizations need a “best process output creation system” that leads to positive results.
Business Process Management Software Problems
Traditional business process management system software typically has, among other things, the following problems:
- Lack of integration and visibility of all end-to-end enterprise business processes throughout an organization via a “click of the mouse”
- Reported process-out metrics are not from a time-series process-output point of view that can span for years and provide an up-to-date prediction statement. (If a futuristic statement is undesirable, there should be a consideration for creating a process-improvement effort.)
- There is no “click of the mouse” report-out availability for anyone authorized in an organization that shows the integration of process output responses with the processes that created them.
- Strategic direction is not targeted and analytically determined, so the company’s overall financials would benefit from the strategic-directed efforts
- Process control efforts are often costly and ineffective
- The selection of automated process efforts is not analytically determined so that these actions, which can be very expensive, benefit the big picture
The Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) with it Enterprise Performance Reporting System (EPRS) software addresses all of these typical BPM problems.
IEE Management System Software
IEE with EPRS provides a “click of the mouse” organizational understanding system for businesses, government, or non-profits.
IEE addresses all aspects of the Wikipedia definition for business process management. The IEE system can put the puzzle pieces of an organization together.
IEE consists of a 9-step business management system
A description of the IEE 9-steps shows the value of the IEE enhanced BPM methodology.
For more information about IEE and its Enterprise Performance Reporting (EPRS) software, see:
- What does the Integrated Enterprise Excellence system solve?
- EPRS business management system software
- How to Avoid Business Process Management Problems
Let’s schedule a Zoom meeting to see if your organization might be a good fit for benefiting from our enhanced business process management system.
Contact Us through an e-mail or telephone call to set up a time for a discussion on how your organization might gain much from an Integrated Enterprise Excellence Business Process Management system. Or, a Zoom meeting can be schedule directly:
E-mail ([email protected]) or call us (+1.512.918.0280), if you encounter difficulties setting up a Zoom session directly or want to schedule another time that is not available in the Zoom-meeting calendar.