Enhanced Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training Austin Texas provides more than a description of process improvement tools usage. Organizations and individuals need a template for first the selection of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that when improved will benefit the enterprise as a whole. When organizational KPIs are then enhanced via Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Projects, business leaders will see, appreciate, and encourage more LSS process improvement efforts!
An Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) approach for lean Six Sigma black belt training Austin Texas addresses not only this important project selection need but also provides an enhanced roadmap for improvement project execution! The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training described below offers an enhanced approach for lean Six Sigma training. The upcoming dates for this enhanced Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training in Austin Texas is shown in the right sidebar of this page.
The bats when leaving the Austin Texas Congress Avenue bridge offers a beautiful orchestration of individual flying mammals. Similarly, Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) offers an enhanced approach for executing improvement efforts that benefit the business as a whole through the execution of Lean Six Sigma projects.
What are the Issues with Traditional Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training?
Lean Six Sigma process improvement techniques are to improve business processes; however, often lean Six Sigma projects that are undertaken in an organization:
- Do not have the support of process owners, which makes improvement efforts difficult to complete.
- When they are completed, have just an anecdotal statement of what was done.
- Are not an actual benefit the enterprise.
Because of these shortcomings of lean Six Sigma, the interest for lean Six Sigma in an organization to improve processes can have serious sustainability issues.
It is VERY important that Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training confront these implementation issues in its instruction! These issues are REAL and should not be ignored. These traditional lean Six Sigma problems should not get lost in the simple training of statistical and lean tools!!
For additional details about the IEE enhanced approach for lean Six Sigma training CLICK HERE
Education Delivery of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training in Austin
Effective Lean Six Sigma (LSS) black belt training needs to follow a detailed improvement project execution template. An IEE enhanced lean Six Sigma Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control (DMAIC) roadmap provides additional details of the measure phase of the DMAIC roadmap:
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training needs to promote a consistent roadmap that integrates lean and Six Sigma tools so that the right tool is used at the right time to improve a process-output response. The IEE DMAIC roadmap accomplishes a lean tools integration with Six Sigma techniques in both the measure phase drill down and the analyze phase.
This enhanced Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training provided at the University of Texas in Austin “walks through” usage of the IEE DMAIC roadmap in its training.
Techniques Taught and the Basic Course Flow in this Enhanced Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training
Organizations benefit when their lean Six Sigma training and improvement project execution follows from a high-level point of view the basic thought process of:
- Identifying a process output response that is to be enhanced through the execution of a DMAIC process improvement roadmap; i.e., the Y in the relationship Y=f(X).
- Demonstrating to management the value of improving a process output response relative an enterprise-as-a-whole benefit, using an Enterprise Improvement Plan (EIP) graphic.
- Calculating the Cost of Doing Nothing Differently (CODND); i.e., an enhancement to a traditional Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ) metric.
- Reporting the metric from a process-output point of view that is predictive: i.e., 30,000-foot-level report-out. , where if a predicted response is not desirable process enhancements are needed.
- Determining who owns each strategic metric that is to be improved, where he/she provides a report-out to leadership monthly or quarterly the status of the 30,000-foot-level metric response and its improvement project execution effort.
- Brainstorming for improvement ideas and causal relationships to improve the “Y” response.
- Analyzing data to test out the brainstorming “X’s” that were thought to impact the response “Y” in the relationship Y=f(X).
- Improving the process by implementing knowledge gained from process analyses utilizing various hypothesis tests (e.g., ANOVA, regression, Design of Experiments) and innovation thinking.
- Demonstrating process improvement through a statistical-validated staging of the project’s 30,000-foot-level metric chart.
- Reporting the improvement financial value in showing the Cost of Doing Nothing Differently (CODND) enhancement
Books Included and used in Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training
Effective education in lean Six Sigma needs to provide more than just a deck of slides. IEE Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training Austin Texas includes and reference a 5-book set during the training.
From IEE LSS training, attendees can use the provided books long after their training to refresh their memory of classroom-taught, how-to concepts and/or describe/coach others in the wise application of tools.
Course Content and What Has Been Said About our Lean Six Sigma Training
A description of what is provided in this Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training is provided through the following link:
Many have have gained much from this LSS MBB training. A few statements about our Lean Six Sigma Training are provided in:
Past students provide stories about their Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training and Certification experience through the following webinar (no sign-in required):
Next Steps and Other Training Delivery Options
Smarter Solutions, Inc. delivers Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training in Austin, Texas with coaching and certification. This accelerated training offering (two weeks over two months) is in alliance with the University of Texas. The investment for this training is $4,900 ($4,500 early registration).
Smarter Solutions also offers on-site and on-line Lean Six Sigma training.
Contact Us to set up a time to discuss with Forrest Breyfogle how your organization might gain much from an Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) Business Process Management System approach for your Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training.