This Lean Six Sigma Graduate Training provides Black Belts and others instruction in the enhanced Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) Business Management System. Organizations can gain much utilizing an IEE system, which goes beyond Lean Six Sigma and the Balanced Scorecard.
This one-week Lean Six Sigma Graduate training, describes how IEE provides the means for organizations to put the puzzle pieces together for an organization:
IEE addresses the business scorecard and improvement issues that are described in a 1-minute video:
Instructor Led Classroom Lean Six Sigma Graduate Training
This “sharpen the saw” workshop provides Black Belts and others detail about implementing the Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) system. This course describes how organizations can transition from a push for project creation system to a metric driven enterprise management system that pulls for the most important projects at the right time; e.g., projects that address the current constraint of the system.
Attendees walk through the IEE project execution roadmap (P-DMAIC), which truly integrates Six Sigma and Lean tools. Attendees learn how to use IEE business system to transition an organizational firefighting culture to a data-driven enterprise.
This Lean Six Sigma Graduate Training course illustrates how satellite-level and 30,000-foot-level metrics can be used to create new and more effective business scorecards and dashboard metrics and avoid organizational firefighting typically occurs with red-yellow-green scorecards;
MASTER THE TOOLS
This workshop is built around the techniques described in the five volume Integrated Enterprise Excellence Series of books
Include in these books are the roadmaps and drill details down for implementing the enhanced IEE business management system and its process improvement methodology that benefits the big picture.
IEE adapts the traditional DMAIC (define-measure-analyze-improve-control) roadmap to execution at both the project level (P-DMAIC) and the enterprise level (E-DMAIC), taking established best practices to the next level through a true integration of Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
The course also imparts proficiency in advanced analytical tools that help the student resolve complex and atypical problems. These tools help attendees improve their project performance and their ability to impact the enterprise system as a whole.
BLENDED LEAN SIX SIGMA CURRICULUM
With the blending of Lean and Six Sigma along with other improvement tools, a holistic approach to improvement is used in the course. These skills provide the Black Belt with the ability to succeed in any business area. Why focus only on manufacturing, transactional, or other subset of the tools, when every organization has aspects of each type?
Manufacturing organizations have opportunities for improvement in HR, sales, and procurement, which are transactional work, while transactional organizations produce papers and reports and manage inventories, which are analogous to manufacturing processes.
Key Learning Points and Benefits:
- Includes IEE business system topics allowing the student to understand how to use the LSS skills throughout their business.
- Does not include LSS Green Belt DMAIC topics
- Practical application to all areas of your business
- Students leverage Minitab Software to perform complex analysis
- Every tool is provided with a context for manufacturing and service industries.
- Uses a DMAIC roadmap that integrates the traditionally Lean and Six Sigma tools into a single improvement process.
- Includes Master Black Belt level analysis tools and skills.
- Experienced instructors
- From a provider with a long history of providing lean six sigma and other instruction
Who Should Attend this Lean Six Sigma Graduate Training:
The following individuals and their organizations could benefit greatly from this course:
- The Lean Six Sigma trained professional who enjoys the process improvement role but does not have a wish to become a Lean Six Sigma Master Black belt. They just want to learn how to solve more complex Lean Six Sigma projects. Does not require a Black Belt certification from Smarter Solutions for attendance, any certification is acceptable.
- Individuals who need to prepare for an internal or ASQ Master Black Belt certification that is required by their employer when no specific training is provided in the business and process analysis and understanding skills beyond the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt body of knowledge.
Contact Us to set up a time to discuss with Forrest Breyfogle how your organization might gain much from an Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) Business Process Management System and Lean Six Sigma Graduate Training.