This 30000-foot-level performance reporting software Minitab add-in can provide easy-to-create predictive performance scorecard metrics.
- Provides a process stability assessment, where (from a high-level point of view) a process may have output consistency for three weeks, three months, or three years.
- Provides a process capability prediction statement when there is a recent region of stability of the response, even though there may be no specification.
IEE addresses the common-place business scorecard and improvement issues described in a 1-minute video:
30000-foot-level Performance Reporting Software: Minitab Add-in
This complimentary 30000 foot-level add-in is applicable for:
- Continuous time-series process response data, where one measurement occurs during each time interval
- Continuous time-series process response data, where multiple measurements are made in time-series subgroupings
- Non-normal data, even when there are zeros or negative values
- Attribute data
- Seasonal data
Automatically Updated 30000-foot-level Performance Reporting Software
The above Minitab add-in can be used to create automatically updated predictive performance reporting throughout an organization, where performance metric report-outs are in alignment with the processes that created them. This objective is achieved using Enterprise Performance Reporting System (EPRS) software.
Contact Us to set up a time to discuss with Forrest Breyfogle how your organization might gain much from an Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) Business Process Management System and its 30000-foot-level performance reporting software.